Okyanos Global Health Strategy
Okyanos Global Health is a vertically integrated regenerative medicine platform from lab to clinic, backed by a world-class team with both broad and deep knowledge in biology, clinical disease, and therapeutic delivery systems. In collaboration with BBLS, Okyanos Global Health can leverage the management of both Okyanos Global Health and our portfolio companies to accelerate the delivery of valuable and safe medical advances to patients and maximize the success for our investors.
Stem cell based regenerative therapies are an ideal treatment paradigm for a vertically integrated platform utilizing standalone treatment centers. The therapeutics under development offer the opportunity to prevent and treat multiple diseases and chronic conditions including: osteoarthritis, heart failure, Parkinson’s disease, erectile dysfunction and autoimmune disease. These treatments can be used as an adjunct to surgical therapies and enhance outcomes by hastening healing and decreasing scar formation. Others in the stem cell and regenerative medicine fields have heightened risks and limited resources due to the singularity of their approach. We believe this has created a large unmet medical need to better serve patients through the integration and combination of multiple approaches combined with careful and complete clinical follow-up.
Okyanos Global Health’s continues to identify novel therapeutics that can benefit from its vertically integrated platform, as well as partners who wish to develop an Okyanos Center for Regenerative Medicine for its international expansion. Beyond access to capital, the platform provides
- the ability to generate 3rd party research and clinical data to accelerate development
- expert knowledge and team members across disciplines in life sciences development and research, technology, marketing and finance from around the globe and
- accelerated development opportunities via our collaboration with medical regulatory agencies in the Bahamas and throughout the world
- access to Icellator™ (Tissue Genesis) and the Okyanos clinic for safe, validated development and deployment processes for their therapeutics.
- and for partner clinical centers, access to current and future technologies it develops
Okyanos Global Health’s vertically integrated regenerative platform is a timely and compelling business opportunity, allowing the generation of commercial and clinical revenue in parallel with accelerating the creation of significant independent value in each of the therapeutic portfolio companies.
- Okyanos Global Health is a regenerative medicine platform on a mission to restore and extend healthy living by leveraging advanced stem cell therapies
- The company is led by a world-class team of regenerative medicine experts, headed by Marc Penn, MD, PhD, FACC
- The Okyanos structure of diverse therapies enables the expert development of regenerative medicine technologies:
- Anti-aging through rejuvenation of old cells
- Amplified tissue healing and point-of-care stem cell generation
- Full-service clinics for the careful execution of clinical proof-of-concept trials and phase 1-4 clinical development
- Technologies held in joint ventures with other experts in the regenerative medicine space
- Okyanos is seeking an investment partner with interest in acquiring equity across a portfolio of revenue generating and emerging regenerative medicine assets and technologies
- The company is raising $60 million dollars to fund:
- Working capital requirements
- Investments in R&D
- Sales and general administration headcount expansion
- Acquisition pipeline
- An investment will allow a partner to:
- Acquire equity across a diverse array of regenerative medicine entities
- Have access to early data on disruptive technologies in multiple clinical indications